Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Writer's Digest Weekly Writing Prompt: 10 Words

(Visit WritersDigest.com and enter your email in the left sidebar to receive their weekly writing prompts and read some great articles!)

Write a 10-word sentence that sums up your day.

I know the day's only half over, but this has been "one of those days", as it were. So....

"Juice puddle, ant army, crabby kids; but I love life."

Yeah, yeah, kind of a poorly crafted sentence, but that just about sums it up. ;) I do have "bad" days sometimes, where the little things gang up on me and threaten to drive me wild. But I still love the life God has blessed me with!

And call me a deviate, but I also love using prepositions at the ends of sentences! ;)

Post your own 10-word sentence here, and/or visit the Writer's Digest forum to post your response!

No comments:

Post a Comment